2008 Winter Warm Springs T'ai Chi Retreat!
Friday, January 25th through Sunday, January 27th 2008.
All Are Welcome!
January is a great time to get away for a T'ai Chi Retreat! For those of you who have been to Warm Springs before, you can probably already feel the relaxing atmosphere and smell the freshly baked bread! For those of you who have not yet experienced a T'ai Chi Retreat at Warm Springs Lodge, now is your chance! You do not have to be a T’ai Chi student to attend. Everyone can benefit from the workshops offered this year!
On the Agenda
- Workshop - Since winter is a time of going inward and reflection, the retreat will be focusing on Meditation, the 8 Brocades (Chi Kung), Sticky Hands Practice, and Classics.
There will also be plenty of free time for walks in the countryside, up the mountain or along Sherman's Creek, reading, resting, music, games, or whatever else happens to evolve! (And usually some pretty interesting things do!) If you play a musical instrument, bring it.
- Videos - A chance to see rare footage of true Masters! Videos
of Grandmaster Wai Lun Choi, Master T.T. Liang, Master Ray Hayward and more.
- Bodywork - Lisa Schadd, a licensed massage therapist, will be attending and offering bodywork sessions for a special retreat price of $45-$70/hour! Lisa has attended many retreats with us and is an excellent practitioner!
- View Full Schedule
- Where: Warm Springs Lodge, Warm Springs PA (about 25
miles West of Harrisburg, and about 2.5 hours from Newark, DE.) Sometimes groups get together and carpool. Once we are at the Lodge you will not need to get in your car again until you leave!
- When: Friday, January 25th 6:00 P.M.
Dinner, (Arrival time no earlier than 4:30P.M.
Please!) through through Sunday 1:00 P.M. Brunch.
- Room: Rooms sleep two persons. A few rooms
have bathrooms, but most do not. For the rooms that do not
have private baths there are three bathrooms on the guest floor
that are shared. Rooms are on a first come first serve basis,
although the floor of your room will be confirmed ahead of
time. No specific rooms will be reserved.
- Cost: Cost is based on a sliding scale $325 - $375.
$150 Deposit due by January 7th, 2008.
Balance/Payment in full is due by January 17, 2008.
Any questions, please contact:
Sifu Diane Cannon
Ming Tao T'ai Chi Ch'uan