Come practice T’ai Chi on a gorgeous 55 acre farm. Gather around the fire for lectures, stories, music, and more!
- Meditation, Drills, Theory, Classics, Meals, Silent time, Free time
- Axe throwing (if not too cold), Swim & spa time to ease muscles
- Sound Healing sessions, Art time, Meditative hikes on the grounds
- Chinese Calligraphy - learn the coordination of Yin and Yang in every brush stroke
ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
You won’t want to miss this time together. Space is limited! If you've experienced retreats at Warm Springs Lodge, you will definitely want to come to Manson, NC and fill your cup!
Sleeping arrangements: 2 large dorm-style rooms with their own bathroom, and a half bath off of the kitchen area.
Begins: January 17th for a sound healing session at 8:00PM (arrive anytime after 1:00PM)
Ends: January 21st at 11:00AM
227 Weldon Capps Road
Manson, NC 27553
Registration & Cost
- Please send in your registration and $100 deposit by December 15th, 2023 so we can plan accordingly!
- Email email@example.com with name, address, email, and phone. Please note if any allergies!
- Current students: bring your deposit to class in traditional red envelope. If you're not a current student, you may Venmo your deposit to Simu @dianecannon0319.
- Balance of donation is due by January 2nd, 2024.
Donation for the retreat is on a sliding scale of $400-$525. Donate what you may.